- Model NO.: A-041
- Control: CNC
- Precision: High Precision
- Type for Grinding Machine: Disc Grinding Machine
- Grinding Method: Wet Grind
- Condition: New
- Speed: 154rpm
- Machine Type: Industrial Washer
- Clean Type: Clean-in-Place (Cip)
- Trademark: SUPER CLEAN
- Specification: CE, ISO
- Type: Stone Polishing Machine
- Automation: Automatic
- Application: Concrete Curb, Granite, Marble
- Grinding Machine Type: Barrel Polishing Machine
- Certification: ISO, CE, SGS
- Power: 1100W
- Base Plate Diameter: 18′′
- Fuel: Electric
- Cleaning Process: Cold Water Cleaning
- Transport Package: Standard Cartons
- Origin: Guangzhou, Guangdong
154 18" Multi-Function Floor Brushing Machine
1. It's multi-functional manual adjusting handle allows a handy and easy operation.
2. The double-capacitor design allow a safer peration.
A-041 floor machines , motor that runs at 175 RPM with the most advanced
transmission and electrical components available. Its heavy-duty, all-steel,
dual-planetary gearbox offers smoother operation than single-gear machines.
A sealed gearbox requires no maintenance.
Built for floor scrubbing, stripping, polishing, carpet cleaning and more.
|Main cable length||12m|
|Base plate diameter||18''|
|Handle Packing Size||420X70X1115mm|
|Main body Packing Size||600X450X370mm|
Accessories: Main body. Handle, water tank, pad holder, hard brush, soft brush
are sold separately.
Floor machines use an electric motor to rotate a brush or pad against a floor to strip wax,
scrub dirt, apply finish, polish, or buff a floor surface. Brushes and pad holders
(also called pad drivers) are mounted to a clutch plate on the bottom of the machine,
with different kinds of brushes and pads for different applications. When used with
appropriate brushes or pads, floor machines can be used for cleaning wood, vinyl, tile,
and other hard floors and for dry-cleaning and loosening dirt from carpeted floors.
Some floor machines use an oscillating motion in addition to rotation, to enable brushes
to reach more anglesof rough floors or grout lines, and to reduce swirl patterns
in floor finish.
Floor machines for residential and commercial use have a handle for manual control
and wheels for transport between work sites.